Monday, June 21, 2010

This will save our relationmarriageship

So, what's a girl to do when she's fallen in love with a guy that seems to be damned near perfect for her.

Except....

He loves heavy metal.  And he likes it loud.  And while I do like some metal...it's not the same bands that he likes.  If i never hear Lamb Of God or Arch Enemy or Children of Bodom or Behemoth again, I will be a happy happy lady.

For the last two years, the solution has been "industrial earplugs" or "really good headphones" or "just leaving the house".

When we were looking for a house to purchase, one of the major things we were looking for was SPACE.  Space for him, space for me, space for kitties.  God knows I love 'em all but sometimes, distance, even if it is just being across the house from him, does make the heart grow fonder.

And then I found this house.

With a front porch that is made for me - I love reading in a comfy chair while nosily peering around to see what the neighbors are doing.

But better yet, there's a sunroom.  That's rigiht, ladies and gents....NO MORE HEAVY METAL UNLESS I WANT TO HEAR IT!

*YAY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment